Berbagi Informasi dan Ilmu Pengetahuan

My appreciation

Share on :
As shown in the figure, is a certificate that I can. can you see there and it proves that I really liked that name with Blogger. various events and competitions I follow in order to deepen and increase knowledge and wawasanku.
This award I can when I follow the blog design contest on one of the prominent shopping centers in the county that is in Pekanbaru area, called the city magical. been many - times I followed this event, although not mebuahkan satisfactory result for me but I get enough experience. I'll keep trying and striving to achieve maximum results and can boast of my parents,
with the existence of this certificate has been quite satisfied me. I need prayers from you all that I can get a championship and be happy my parents

0 comments on My appreciation :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Mohon Tinggalkan komentar nya ya